The UIB Corporate Dollar MasterCard is designed to conveniently satisfy the needs of your corporate expenses in America on ATMs, POS devices or online. It can be issued in the name of any department within your company and is simply funded by an online transfer to your card account.
The Corporate UIB can be used in your organization for the following:
- Business Travels: Travel allowance in Dollar allocated to staff or hotel bookings and airline ticket purchase.
- Staff Allowances: Paid periodically to staff e.g. quarterly payments, bonuses, profit-share etc.
- Petty Cash: Funds allocated for minor day-to-day expenses of the company
- Training and conferences: Expenses incurred while attending local events.
- Hotel Bookings: Airline ticket fee payments
- Fleet management: Subscription / Certification payments
- Security – Use of Chip and PIN technology to guide against unauthorized transactions
- Personalization – Dollar Corporate Debit cards can be personalized with a unique identifier to align with the organization’s needs
- Validity Period – Dollar Corporate Debit cards are valid for 3 years
- Accessibility – 24 hour access to funds via all channels (ATM, POS & WEB)
- Safety – Eliminates the risk and inconvenience of cash handling
- Reloadable – Dollar Corporate Debit card are reloadable in line with the applicable limits as determined by the organization when funds previously loaded are exhausted
- Monitor card transactions, make payments and transfer funds online 24/7 via UIB Automated Payment System (GAPs)
- Effective Expense Tool: The Dollar Corporate Debit Card serves as an effective administrative expenditure products relating to the organizations’ daily operating expenses
- Account Reconciliation: Access to online and email statements in varying formats.
- Fraud Detecting Tool: An advanced technology application that monitors all the organization’s card transactions based on rules implemented to flag suspicious or fraudulent card transactions resulting from card loss, theft or card compromise. It allows a card block or restriction once a suspicious card transaction is flagged by the application.
- Dollar Denominated Corporate Card
- Card request letter signed by 2 Directors (stating card name (max 21 characters) and card pick-up branch)
- Copy of form CAC2 (for sole proprietorships) or form CAC7 (for limited liability companies)
- Local ATM Withdrawals: $150,000
- Local POS Transactions: $5,000,000
- Local funds Transfer: $5,000,000
- International Transfer to $5,000,000